The lignite (brown coal )dryer is a special dryer designed for lignite based on the characteristics of lignite. It can process large quantities of lignite drying and is controlled by an intelligent automation system.
In view of the high water content of lignite, a special design is made on the internal structure of the cylinder to further strengthen the breaking of the united block materials, which not only improves the thermal efficiency but also effectively avoids the over-drying of the lignite in the dryer. The system can effectively improve the calorific value and storage and transportation performance of lignite through the drying and dehydration of lignite, so that all indicators can meet the requirements of commercial thermal coal, and it has obvious economic, environmental and social benefits.
Lignite Dryer System
The main components of lignite dryer equipment include: pulverizer, conveyor, feeder, heat source equipment, rotary dryer, discharger, induced draft system, dust removal equipment, temperature control device, electrical system, etc. the overall structural design is simple and compact, the weight is reduced to 2 / 3 of the traditional dryer, and the degree of automation is more than doubled.
The lignite dryer processing capacity is 300~2000T/D; the moisture content can be reduced from 40±5% 20±2%; low calorific value of lignite can be increased by 1000-1800Kcal. The diameter of the drying drum ranges from Φ1.9 meters to Φ3.4 meters, and the length ranges from 24 meters to 40 meters.
Lignite Dryer Features
1. Adopting the downstream drying method, the flue gas and wet materials enter the dryer from the same side, and high steam intensity can be obtained by using the high temperature flue gas. The outlet temperature of the dryer is low, the thermal efficiency is high, nd the processing capacity of a single machine is large.
2. The lignite dryer achieves “zero horizontal thrust”, greatly reduces the wear of the supporting wheel, and the cylinder runs smoothly and reliably;
3. The drying system is fully sealed from feeding to discharging to prevent cold air from entering the system, improve the utilization rate of heat source and ensure the qualified and stable product quality after drying.
4. The drying control system adopts computer operation and PLC control device, and the operating parameters are automatically adjusted. The final moisture of the product can be easily adjusted according to the user’s requirements.
Lignite Dryer Parameters
Application and After-Sales Service
Lighten Dryer Application
A lignite dryer is special equipment for drying various kinds of coal. Coal dryer is suitable for coal such as cleaned coal, raw coal, or can, flotation tail coal, blended coal, filtered tail coal, final concentrate, medium coal or concentrate powder, as well as low-grade lignite and Mongolia coal with high internal water, low ignition point and high volatility.
Our After-sales Service
(1) Assign special constructors to go to the site for installation and commissioning.
(2) Training operators on site.
(3)After installing the complete equipment, 1-2 full-time technicians will be left to assist customers in on-site production until the customers are satisfied.