The wood chips dryer is mainly used for dewatering and drying wood chips, branches, bark, wood chips, shavings and other materials. Wood chips, branches, bark and other biomass materials are larger than sawdust in particle size, chip diameter, and length. Continuous feeding, sufficient dispersion heat exchange within a certain time must be ensured to achieve the drying effect.
The Zhengzhou Dongding wood chip dryer adopts a new three-cylinder structure. The cylinder is equipped with a lifting board and material guide plate with different angles and spacings. This structure can ensure that the dried material moves along the direction of the guide plate under the action of gravity, and maintain sufficient residence time and dispersion in the cylinder so that the material can exchange heat with the hot airflow in the cylinder sufficiently. It eliminates the defect of small heat exchange area and low evaporation intensity per unit volume caused by wind tunnel in the section of conventional drying equipment. The special structure makes the inner cylinder and the middle cylinder surrounded by the outer cylinder form a self-insulation system. The heat loss of the cylinder is significantly reduced. The energy-saving three-cylinder dryer can make full use of waste heat, reduce heat loss, increase the exchange area, and greatly increase the evaporation intensity per unit volume of the dryer, thereby effectively increasing the heat utilization rate, reducing energy consumption, and can also meet the drying requirements of wood chips, tree branches, bark and other materials.
Wood Chips Dryer Working Principle
Material enters the inner layer of the rotary drum by the feeder to realize downstream drying. Material is continuously picked up and scattered under the inner lifting board to realize heat exchange in a spiral manner. The material moves to the other end of the inner layer and enters the middle layer for countercurrent drying. Material is continuously raised in the middle layer and moves forward. The material in the middle layer fully absorbs the heat not only from the inner drum, but also from the middle drum, at the same time prolongs the drying time, where the material reaches the expected drying state. The material travels to the other end of the middle layer and falls into the outer layer. The material travels in a rectangular multi-loop manner in the outer drum. The material that achieves the drying effect is quickly discharged from the drum under the action of hot air.Wet material failing to achieve the drying effect cannot move quickly because of its own weight. Material is fully dried in this rectangular lifting board, so as to achieve the purpose of drying.
Wood Chips Dryer Features
1. The cylinder body has good self-insulation, the thermal efficiency is as high as 70% or more, and the output is increased by 80%;
2. It adopts a double supporting wheel group device, which is driven by a large sprocket. It not only ensures the stability of the drum operation but also saves operating costs;
3. Its floor space is smaller than the traditional dryer, reduces the plant area and saves about 40% of the project investment. 50% saving in power consumption;
4. The final product has low material temperature and high thermal efficiency, which is conducive to the long-term use of dust removal equipment and prolong the service life of dust removal equipment;
5. Advanced dust removal and purification technology, high efficiency of the supporting dust collector, and low power consumption;
6. It can drying block materials, granular materials and powdery materials with a certain particle size.
Wood Chips Dryer Parameters
|12-15%（can be adjusted）
|The plant total weight（kg）
Application and After-Sales Service
Wood chips dryer Application
Wood chips dryer is a special equipment for drying various kinds of wood fiber, such as sawdust, wood shaving, wood power, bark, Bamboo slices, alfalfa, kinds of straw, etc.
Our After-sales Service
(1) Assign special constructors to go to the site for installation and commissioning.
(2) Training operators on site.
After installing the complete equipment, 1-2 full-time technicians will be left to assist customers in on-site production until the customers are satisfied.
(3)After installing the complete equipment, 1-2 full-time technicians will be left to assist customers in on-site production until the customers are satisfied.